We are very proud of the range of varied partnerships we have with businesses from across the East Midlands. The energy, enthusiasm and generosity of our corporate partners helps Nottingham Hospitals Charity to continue enhancing patient care in our hospitals.
Corporate partnerships with Nottingham Hospitals Charity are exactly that – partnerships. When we work with a business it’s a two-way, mutually beneficial, strategic relationship.
So, whether you are looking to motivate and inspire your employees, develop your brand profile, create great PR or cement your commitment to the local community, it makes great sense to be talking to Nottingham Hospitals Charity.
Together, we can make a difference.
By developing a partnership with Nottingham Hospitals Charity, you will be helping to provide the very best care for your employees, customers and their families. You will also be:
Raising Your Profile
We love to shout about the companies we work with, so will work with you to generate press, PR and social media coverage from your support of Nottingham Hospitals Charity, making sure that you get the profile you and your team deserve.
Associating With Excellence
Working with Nottingham Hospitals Charity is a unique opportunity to associate your brand with the very best patient care Nottingham has to offer. From funding specialist medical equipment and medical research, to additional staff training, extra services and refurbishment of areas for patients, staff and visitors, Nottingham Hospitals Charity helps our hospitals to be the very best.
Inspiring Your Staff
Motivate and engage your employees and increase staff morale by giving them the opportunity to take part in fundraising events and charity challenges or to give their time as a volunteer.
Your dedicated Account Manager will work with you on a tailored package to help your company to support Nottingham Hospitals Charity and to have an impact on patient care.
There are many ways that your business could get involved with Nottingham Hospitals Charity. For instance:
- Select Nottingham Hospitals Charity or one of our appeals as your company’s “Charity of the Year”, setting a company fundraising target for everyone to reach together, giving you a shared goal to work towards.
- Include details about Nottingham Hospitals Charity in newsletters and communications with your customers, clients and staff, helping to spread the word and to raise vital funds.
- Donate a prize for a raffle or auction and help sell tickets to your employees and customers.
- Host our collection tins, banners and promotional materials at your offices and shops.
- Involve your staff and customers in fundraising activities and events at your office – supporting your company’s teambuilding and business networking skills while also helping a cause that really benefits all of your stakeholders. From race nights to beauty makeovers, colourful dress days to Apprentice-style challenges and wine tasting evenings, there are plenty of fun and engaging ways to raise money and involve your teams.
- Take part in our specially organised events (skydives, rope descents, marathons, bike rides, treks and more).
- Initiate a Payroll Giving scheme, giving your staff an easy way to donate to Nottingham Hospitals Charity tax-free direct from their pay.
To find out more about how we work with corporate partners and for suggestions and ideas about how we can work with your business, contact Nick Lawford, Corporate Partnerships Development Officer on 0115 962 7905 or by emailing email@example.com.
Download the latest issue of our quarterly Business Bulletin by following this link – to find out more about the latest opportunities and news from our corporate partners.
Support from local businesses is hugely important to Nottingham Hospitals Charity. It helps us continue to make a difference to Nottingham’s hospitals and to patients.
Follow this link to find out more about some of our current corporate partners.