Learn new skills and
make new friends
How being a volunteer is a good way to help
By volunteering with us you are:
- Backing a local charity and meeting like-minded people
- Gaining new personal and practical skills
- Having fun and being active how and when it suits you
How and where to volunteer?
There are lots of opportunities to volunteer with us - whether that’s from home, at one of our events or here at the hospital.
- Find out about our Pears Youth Volunteer Project
- Why I became a Long Covid researcher volunteer
- Meet our volunteers
Baby MRI Appeal
Part of our Big Appeal, we’re raising money for state-of-the-art equipment at Nottingham’s Children’s Hospital.
Hayward House Appeal
Our palliative care centre at City Hospital receives regular grants from the Charity, to cover extra nursing posts, counselling and complementary therapies.
Help Your Hospitals Appeal
Our NHS staff are on the frontline battling Covid-19. They don’t give up - and neither do we.